There are some of the resources out there that can speed the editing process up and make you more confident about the work that you will submit.
- Avoid incorrect grammar by using Grammarly for Chrome . Grammarly helps you catch errors before they go live.
- If you looking for best advice on writing, Writepls is the answer. They have many advices such as; “How to write clear and professional email”, “How to write novel”, etc.
- Sometimes you have a word in mind but can’t quite remember it. OneLook will give you a list of words and phrases that are related to it.
- DailyPage will let you start writing every day. You will receive a fun prompt every morning from Daily Page and answer it in one to two casual paragraphs before the end of the day.
- If you’re serious about writing professionally, check out Reedsy —the marketplace that connects you with the best publishing professionals (think editors, cover illustrators, and marketers) and helps you create high-quality e-books.